STANDARD COLORS OF PLASTIC ELEMENTS:
TIP-UP STADIUM SEATING - REWIA - TECHNICAL DRAWINGS:
TIP-UP STADIUM SEATING - REWIA - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Seat and backrest:
- made from high-quality polypropylene in the form of bistratal shaped elements with air chambers inside, which serve as an insulation barrier;
- the bistratal structure of the seat and the backrest as well as ribbed reinforcement applied in their construction improve the durability and mechanical strength of these elements;
- the elements have a rough surface (resembling an orange peel), which eliminates reflexes and reflections of light after artificial lighting is switched on;
- all plastic moulding edges of the chair are rounded and without any sharp elements, which improves the safety of use;
- the backrest has a profiled and comfortable shape;
- a plastic engraved number can be fixed in the upper front part of the seat;
- contains UV stabilising additives.
Seat's self-tilting mechanism:
- the spring mechanism for automatic seat tilting;
- the plastic seat and the backrest are fixed to a metal supporting structure using screws.
Steel supporting structure:
- the metal supporting structure is manufactured in the form of legs screwed into the foundation or suspended construction mounted to a wall;
- the chairs, which are coupled on metal beams, form sets of 2-5 seats;
- upon request, the chairs can be made in the form of single and individually fixed constructions;
- the metal elements of the chairs can be powder coated with any colour from the RAL colour standard, hot galvanised, or galvanised and painted in the Duplex system;
- the metal structure is made of a beam made from a section with dimensions of 60 x 40 mm and a leg with dimensions of 40 x 40 mm.